Wednesday, December 23, 2009

XMAS COUNTDOWN....4 (&5)!

I was either in an airport or on a plane all day yesterday trying desperately to make it home to New Jersey from Italy in this crazy weather. My flight on Sunday was cancelled, so yesterday was my actual travel day, and it was looong.

On the plus side, my seven-hour connection wait was in Paris, so I got a chance to buy a little box of macarons from the Laduree carriage which are AMAZING and I get to keep the pretty box. I also gorged on my new forbidden favorite lunch of a whole wheat walnut -raisin baguette loaded with brie. Yummiest. Thing. Ever. Blame it on flight-cancellation-disappointment and alone-in-an-airport for seven hours comfort craving.

Anyway, now that I am home, with the parents fawning on me and sleeping in my comfy warm bed. Which reminds me of pajamas. Everyone needs a new pair of comfy pj's for Xmas, so here are two, for Countdown #4 and #5!


































Victoria's Secret Sleepover flannel PJ set - love the ribbon trim!

























Old Navy's Holiday Print lounge set - love the reindeer!

Tommorrow is Christmas Eve! It's a big day in my family so I may not be able to update, so Merry Christmas to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment