Thursday, December 10, 2009

Dear Santa...

Dear Santa,

Here is the compendium of all my online wishlists, usually just a tactic to shop without spending (I have been such a good girl!). Knowing perfectly well that I probably won't get any of it, I am throwing it out there, and maybe, as the Secret says, it will come back, I just have to believe. So Santa, please, here are my requests, and don't worry, I'll let you know later what I'll be gifting everyone else this year.After all, the holiday is about giving, although receiving is always nice...

Anthropologie wintery favorites...




















glittering dusk vest $198





















collosal cables throw $99.95





















Bettye Muller statement boots $688





















Snow Flecked Cloche $38





















Little Black Belt $78

Also Love:


















Cupcake Stands from Modern Chic Home















Maribelle Hot Chocolate LunchBox from The Conran Shop $25
































Jielde lamps, image via Caravan

There are so many great gifts at Velocity...
























Ferm Living Suitacses Wall Sticker $140


















Roost Rustic Wood Shelves $36 - $96















Vitra George Nelson Tripod Desk Clock $360

...and anything fun from Generate, Urban Outfitters, kate spade and a gift card for Barnes and Noble, thanks.

Have a safe sleigh ride on the 24th!

Love, B

No comments:

Post a Comment