Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Ikea Hacking = New Weekend Hobby

Ikea is practically my second home- everyone is desperate at some point (especially at the moment) to get their home decorating going despite financial woes. I've just discovered the plethora of Ikea modification sites and blogs and shops and I think I'm in heaven. There are tons of places to buy amazing (expensive) modern design here in Italy, but for anything moderately affordable there is only Ikea. So now I have every excuse to buy useless crap and make it into something useful!

1. These are GENIUS.


2. Um, no, actually, THESE are even better...and so are these!!!

3. Who isn't obsessing over this reinvention???

4. This is just kinda fun...

5. And of course this light is insane and can totally be confused for a design classic.

I'll be trying my hand at some of these ideas and more, and those slipcovers are mine! Muahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment