Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Style Me Pretty Inspiration Challenge!

Before I get to the kitchen goodies, I wanted to share my entry for Style Me Pretty's new Inspiration Board Challenge. The winners' inspiration board gets the privilege of inspiring an amazing photoshoot by designers SD Eventsphotographers Person & Killian, videographers GENERATIONS Cinemastories and Faxon Green florists, which will be featured on Style Me Pretty. A girl could be so lucky, so here's my contribution. Obviously I hope it wins, but all the bloggers on Style Circle are fabulous, so it will be a tough decision. 


I, for one, am already in the holiday spirit. As much as I wanted to try and do a holiday-themed board without using red, it’s just such a beautiful color and really symbolizes both the beauty of the season as well as our love for family, friends and fiances! Use pops of red throughout the naturally gorgeous winter whites and neutrals and let tradition guide, not deter, you. 


INSPIRATION CHALLEGE N°5
Credits: martha stewart (3), sunday suppers, anthropologie (2), vol 25 @etsy, ticings, Carla Ten Eyck, ruby press @ etsy, furious photographers

No comments:

Post a Comment