Monday, December 21, 2009

XMAS COUNTDOWN...4!

I had to post one of my perennial holiday favorites. What's white and red and yummy all over??























Peppermint Bark from Williams-Sonoma!! Minty chocolate goodness!

I bought the Dylan's Candy Shop version last year, but it wasn't nearly as good. The choc was way too waxy and overall a little thin. Bark is supposed to be thick and barky. Duh.

Anyway, I should be on a diet for (ever)  and also since I'm having my first wedding dress fitting in 2 weeks and haven't lost nearly as much as I hoped, but I have until June so a little Bark won't hurt, right?

I also reaalllly love:























Pep Bark COOKIES? Um, yes please.
















Pep Hot Choc? Uh HUH.
















And fresh marshmallows for the hot chocolate. Need I say more?

I mean really, who doesn't want a cube shaped marshmallow instead of the usual cylindrical variety?

It's the ultimate rich foodie status symbol. Why buy them for $1.19 when you can get them for $14.95?

Ok now I'm hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment